Re: [RETRANSMIT] Re: Radical Surgery proposal: stop doingreversefor IPv6. (fwd)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Jaap Akkerhuis wrote:

>     This message from Randy Bush to DNSOP is hugely inappropriate.
>
>     It isn't. He just mentions:
>
>     (r) i will send you each a bona fide "You Are Right" certificate if you
>     (r) will both shut the hell up.  you are one message from my .procmailrc.
> --> (r) dean is a long-time entry.
>
> He means, a long time entry in the .procmail for himself, not for the list.

I don't think Randy's capable of telling the difference.

L.

has previously observed that bush doesn't understand admin/policy
separation at all, while bernstein understands it all too well.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@ee.surrey.ac.uk>