Chest congestion

In the interest of full disclosure I want to let you all know that this
evening I developed a deep chest cough. This morning I woke up with
sinus congestion, and over the course of the day that seemed to be
clearing. At 6 pm I was coughing up significant indications of some kind
of respratory infection. It has been about 3 weeks since I left China,
so I don't believe this is related to the current outbreak there, but
rather than risk exposing everyone to whatever this is I am headed home.
I will let you know what the doctor says as soon as possible.

Tony