IETF56: is Friday on the agenda?

Hello,

When looking at IETF56 meeting dates, in particular I note that Friday is
again included.

A lot of people are probably interested in what its status is intended to
be when considering flights, like:

 1) use it fully
 2) use it, only morning sessions
 3) only use it if really necessary
 4) will not use it
 5) something else

What's the intent (of course, the final could change..)?  My guess would
be somewhere between 2)-3).