RE: November meeting overlaps with IEEE 802

That's a very unfortunate conflict for everybody who is participating in the IEEE and IETF process, and has WG chair, and/or editor responsibilities in both organizations. This scheduling conflict was avoided at least for the last eleven years since I started to attend the IETF meetings. What happened this time?

Dan