RE: results of .... election

No, I'm not saying any of that. I'm saying that I can't be bought. Period.
It makes no difference to me personally who makes the money since I don't
earning my living from the internet. That's why I can afford the luxury of
standing by moral principles. What it costs me is time, a far more precious
commodity, so in future, please don't expect me to waste it on rebutting
words you put in my mouth.

Regards,
Joanna