Re: 0:212 BIZ

I fully realize the your way of doing it can work in due course, but
I still do not want any .biz domains, just because I have enough (for
myself) already;-)...

I am not saying anything bad about your arrangements and I wish you
al he success in the world with it, because it looks like a solution
to the lack of cooperation elsewhere in the universe;-)...

Best...\Stef