Re[2]: Unified RFC Protocol...

JJM> I like the idea.
JJM> Might I suggest that a good thing would be to try to test the
JJM> concept with a few simple applications? They would then serve
JJM> as examples for developpers.

  The examples and sources and APIs for different platforms are not
  connected with RFCs or IETF.
  But ours research institute offers open-source libraries on
  ObjectPascal/Delphi for USP protocol, about which I have mentioned
  in connection with a current subject. In near future we are going to
  provide developers with Java API and C ++ libraries.

--
Best regards,
 Timur                            mailto:Timur@niist.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua