Re: Trees have one root

At 08:50 AM 7/29/02 +0200, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>Keith Moore wrote:

>> > By specifying the root name as a prefix?
>>
>> great.  then people can start arguing about who gets to maintain the
>> set of names for ... er...  what were formally known as roots.
>However, back in the real world, the existing unique root works just fine.

Sure, and ICANN is a good thing (tm)

And ketchup is a vegetable.

This aint rocket science, and keeping track of namesystems is
about as complicated as keeping track of port numbers.

--

 /"\  ASCII RIBBON      / richard@vrx.net sexton@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
 \ /  CAMPAIGN AGAINST / http://open-rsc.org http://cr.yp.to/dnsroot.html