draft-kindberg-tag-uri-01 (Re: DNS based URI without any set access semantics?)

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 12:44:01AM -0700, Bill Fenner wrote:
| How about the "tag" URI?  draft-kindberg-tag-uri-02.txt
|
|    This document describes the "tag" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
|    scheme and the "tag" Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace, for
|    identifiers that are unique across space and time. Tag URIs (also
|    known as "tags") are distinct from most other URIs in that they are
|    intended for uses that are independent of any particular method for
|    resource location or name resolution. A tag URI may be used purely as
|    an entity identifier.

Neat.  And it looks like it is making progress.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/uri/2002May/0010.html

This is definately what I was initially after, sorry for all
of the traffic.  I'm wondering if the language uri is worth
the effort to formalize; ponder.

Thank you so much!

Clark