Re: ECN and ISOC: request for help...

Franck,

ISOC knows about this, but you actually need to contact ISOC's ISP.

But frankly it's a quixotic mission; SMTP mailers that break when they
find a non-ECN-tolerant SMTP peer are likely to encounter trouble for
some years to come.

The issue here is that there is a MAY in RFC 3168 that IMHO should
be a SHOULD. That's the first MAY in section 6.1.1.1. If your ECN
code implemented that MAY, you would not have seen a problem.

   Brian