Re: (ietf54-noc 1803) Re: why we had wireless problems at IETF

> On Monday, and for some time on Wednesday, there were problems with overlapping
> channels.

Sometimes we intentionally use overlapping channel configuration.
Basically, overlapping channel reduced performance, but the connectivity
should still remain.  But the number of connected stations per access
points affects stability of access point, which is too bad.

Atsushi Onoe