Re: Global PKI on DNS?

Ed,

You made some interesting points which leads me to wonder if
we can define Trust in such a way that its parameters are verifiable,
then we can verify that it is transitive. In other words, if Jon gets
a dollar from Mike, and Jon can verify the parameters of the dollar,
then Jon doesn't care about the "trustworthyness" of  Mike's source.
Or should he?

Regards,
Alex.