Re: New I-D revision: TFRC with sender-RTT estimate

Pasi,

thank you for your reply and for pointing out the responsibility of the IETF.
This has clarified the situation much.

Actually the question of "who is going do deal with this" is very important,
since I don't think that this single draft will be the only thing, as there are
other problems, such as using TFRC over wireless (but that is a separate issue).

I believe it is better to try and fix the problems rather than to abandon ship
and try to start something similar from scratch.

So please let me know what I can do to best support your work.

Thanks a lot,
Gerrit