Re: UDP encaps for SCTP and SCCP

Randall,

If you're referring to RBSCP, which is a weak TCP/SCTP PEP that
uses SCTP between tunnel endpoints, then yes, that is available
in SCTP-capable Cisco routers. But it's not in widespread use.

having a large number of IANA PPIDs for SCTP is simply
an indication that SCTP is overspecified. (Does anyone
even use partial reliability?)

Lloyd Wood
L.Wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood