Re: UDP encaps for SCTP and SCCP

There are several projects I have worked on that
DO use SCTP internally. Do they run on the big I.. in a way,
they are in routers.

Are they behind NAT's no.. since most NAT's with two exceptions do
not support SCTP.

There are other protocols that I am aware of in Datacenters as well that
have picked SCTP.

If you look at the IANA registry for Protocol ID's in SCTP I think there
are 28 PPID's assigned... now thats not a huge number but its also
not representative since many folks just pick their own PPID and use it.. not
paying attention to the registry.