Minutes from IETF-69 in Chicago are now on-line

Dear WG,

The minutes are now on-line as a part of the meeting proceedings. We are sorry for the delay in publishing these. These notes were taken by Sally and Tom (as circulated shortly after the meeting), which I augmented from the audio archive. The notes are available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/69/materials.html

If you do have comments on the final version, please email the Chairs before 10th September.

Finally, we see there are now a number of procedural things that the Chairs need to do, and we shall be setting about these in the next week or so. If you have any questions please do contact us!

Best wishes,

Gorry & Tom