Re: TFRC minrate calc ... TFRC.bis & CCID-3 advancement

Message was formerly titled: TFRC minrate calculation after idle or data...

Thanks Eddie. So... I think some things need to be discussed at the next IETF meeting (on the list before if we can). Here's my suggested list of issues:

1) What still needs to be done to complete TFRC.bis?

2) What is the impact of implementation experience and sepcification of TFRC.bis on the evolution of the CCID-3 Spec?

3) Erata list to CCID-3!

Are there other things that I have missed?

- I'd be happy to assign agenda time to look at these things.

Gorry
(WG Chair)