SV: new validations tests in ns-2 for TFRC after idle periods.

 Dear Sally,

I read that ns-2.30 is just out, so I suspect that your new tfrc is in
there. However, if I understand you correctly, your new modifications on
TFRC is related to tfrc.cc file only. Is there any way of finding your
modified tfrc.cc file anywhere on the nsnam web page? Well, that would make
it much easier for me to "patch" my v2.28 ns. A complete upgrade to new
version in ns takes more time. Thanks, best regards
- Arne Lie, NTNU Norway