IETF WebEx Changes

All,

Cisco has generously granted the IETF use of WebEx for a number of years without many changes in the terms and services.

Please note we are currently under a new agreement, which unfortunately no longer supports Global Toll nor Toll Free Calls; however, we continue to maintain Integrated VoIP and US domestic toll calling with our new agreement.

We are also clarifying the number of participants on a call and will keep you posted if necessary.

Although we anticipate continuing seamlessly, we wanted to alert you to this change moving forward.

Thanks in advance for your flexibility.

Portia Wenze-Danley
IETF Administrative Director (IAD)
Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)