Re: ThinkPad Yoga 370 thinkpad_acpi unhandled events

On April 24, 2018 12:16 PM, Jordan Glover <Golden_Miller83@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On April 20, 2018 5:17 PM, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > I apologise for the delay, had severe issues to deal with this week and
> >
> > they are not over yet.
> >
> > I will send the (untested) patches, please test.
> >
> > Henrique Holschuh
>
> I tested patches on top of Linux 4.17-rc1. The warning message is gone, everything works good.
>
> Jordan

Hm, actually the warning message still occurs but only when booting from cold:

thinkpad_acpi: Unknown/reserved multi mode value 0x0000 for type 4,
please report this to ibm-acpi-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After reboot this message is gone. Previously it was printed on every boot, that's
why I thought it's gone completely. There aren't any messages about unhandled
keys anymore.

​Jordan