Re: ThinkPad Yoga 370 thinkpad_acpi unhandled events

On Tue, 03 Apr 2018, Peter FP1 Zhang wrote:
> @Henrique,
>
> Would you mind giving some hints to Jordan? Thanks.

Not a problem, I will either give hints or write the patch myself soon.
Poke me in one week if I did not reply by that timeframe, please.

Nowadays, thinkpad-acpi lives in the normal Linux trees.  So, patches
get merged into the platform-x86 subsystem tree, and then go to Linus'
tree.

--
  Henrique Holschuh