Re: ThinkPad Yoga 370 thinkpad_acpi unhandled events

On February 17, 2018 2:47 PM, Peter FP1 Zhang <zhangfp1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you Henrique!
>
> @Jordan,
>
> Would you like to try the patch Henrique mentioned?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter Zhang \ 张福平, PMP
>
> ThinkPad & ThinkStation Linux Solutions
>
> Tel: (+86) 181-1611-8005 | Lenovo Shanghai
>
> Linux for Those Who Do - http://www.lenovo.com/linux

Hi, any status update on this?

BTW: What's the official git repo for thinkpad acpi? One mentioned in MAINTAINERS doesn't
seem legit[1]. It would be nice if it can be updated.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS?h=v4.16#n13701

​Jordan