Re: x270 CPU temp / throttling and unhandled HKEY event when I close the lid

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply...  The 4.11 kernel fixed these MCE events and then broke my graphics so I've been spending weeks trying to figure that out.

Here's an update: Lenovo got back to me after I posted on their forums about it and said this was by design, to prevent the laptop from overheating if it accidentally wakes up inside a bag...  And as far as 0x6032, I am not able to see anything in Windows that limits the GPU (at least from the stats being reported in HWInfo.)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/x270-thermal-throttling-to-60C-when-lid-is-closed-on-battery/td-p/3680557

Thanks,
Neil