HKEY version 0x200

Hi,

I get the following message when booting 4.6-rc1 on my Thinkpad T460s:

[    4.067246] thinkpad_acpi: unknown version of the HKEY interface: 0x200
[    4.068819] thinkpad_acpi: please report this to ibm-acpi-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also have a number of hotkeys that will not work unless I change the
code. The code changes I did to test this was very similar to this
patch from 2014:

https://sourceforge.net/p/ibm-acpi/mailman/ibm-acpi-devel/thread/531F0073.7060103%40canonical.com/#msg32086976

However, this patch was never merged and I cannot find the reason for
this. Is there a chance this patch or a similar patch could be
accepted?

It seems that multiple of the newer Thinkpads report an HKEY interface
version of 0x200, so this would likely be very useful to a number of
users.

On a sidenote: the feature "has_adaptive_kbd" gets set on this laptop
(possibly all hkeyv 0x200 Thinkpads?). This laptop does not have an
adaptive keyboard, so this seems unintentional. Would there be a way
to better detect if there is an adaptive keyboard?

- Yrjan