Thinkpad Helix 2nd Generation Convertible Laptop: unhandled HKEY event 0x4012 and 0x4013

Hi all,

I'm getting the syslog messages below. Hardware is Thinkpad Helix 2nd
Generation Convertible Laptop (Type 20CG, 20CH) with ThinkPad Ultrabook
Pro Keyboard (Part Number:4X30G93893).

Context for message is docking and undocking the hardware keyboard with
the slate/tablet. So I'm *guessing* these events are related to the
linux equivalent of either the Windows "GPIO Laptop or Slate Indicator
Driver" or the "GPIO Dock Mode Indicator Driver"

thinkpad_acpi: unhandled HKEY event 0x4012	(keyboard dock event ->
laptop mode)

thinkpad_acpi: unhandled HKEY event 0x4013	(keyboard undock event ->
slate mode)

Please let me know if further information is needed.

Cheers,
John