Re: FN+F5 .. Lenovo has broken the acpi event in latest Thinkpad T61 bios

Oh sweet! Thanks for the response..this explains a lot.
I have opened a launchpad  bug .. I  think some changes are needed
Thanks Henrique...

here is a link to the bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/194679