Re: FN+F5 .. Lenovo has broken the acpi event in latest Thinkpad T61 bios

My bad. This appears to be a problem with Ubuntu only. Which probably
means they are setting the mask for thinkpad-acpi in someway that is
interfering. I just tried Fedora Core 8 and it works under it.

I'll have to figure out what is going in Ubuntu that is causing this.

Thanks guys.