Re: Verifying Mute and Volume keys on T61/X61 (please help)

Machine: Lenovo Thinkpad T61
Firmware: 7LETA7WW (2.07)
EC: 7KHT24WW-1.08

I just tried your test and none show anything. I was playing music and
when I pressed the mute button it muted. This is with my using NO
kernel parameters. It did not show this in the amixer output. I think
the firmeware may be going right to the speakers and muting them as
opposed to the HDA mixer.

I have my logs attached. But all are the same.