Re: Verifying Mute and Volume keys on T61/X61 (please help)

@Andrew
               Actually the mute button does function. The key is to
test it correctly. Play some music .. then press it. While you will
see NOT see any onscreen indication you will notice the music is no
longer coming from the speaker. Not until you press volume up will it
work again.  So the issue here is the software is seeing the key press
when you do not have acpi_osi="Linux" on the command line.