Conversion of ibm-acpi to hwmon sysfs sent to ACPI tree

FYI: I have sent a group of patches to Len Brown (ACPI tree maintainer) that
adds hwmon support to thinkpad-acpi (ibm-acpi's new name).  It exports 16
temperatures and one fan with PWM control through the hwmon interface, and
targets 2.6.22.

The patches make extensive use of ENXIO for temperature sensors that are
hotpluggable but for which we cannot detect the plug/unplug events.  Reading
a sensor that is not present at that instant returns ENXIO.

The patches are available in the ibm-acpi-devel and linux-acpi ML archives,
and also by request or through
http://repo.or.cz/w/linux-2.6/linux-acpi-2.6/ibm-acpi-2.6.git

  Henrique Holschuh