Re: Fwd: Information request on /dev/bus/usb

Dear Greg,

> And devtmpfs, which you do have enabled, right?

Yes, devtmps is enabled

>> lsusb
>> is not working since there is nothing under /dev/bus/usb.

>Then you should update your version of libusb and usbutils, it handled
>this change automatically.

Yes, I am trying to update these libs.

>They should still be there, perhaps your distro did not properly update
>other things needed for this?
I am trying to find out why the devices are not showing under /dev/bus/usb.
I dont even find the folder  bus inside /dev. Can you please let me
know if there are any configuration that is needed?
Also, i dont see udev daemon running on the box.

regards,
Ahamed