Fwd: Information request on /dev/bus/usb

I hope you are well and doing great.

I really want some help from you regarding the /dev/bus/usb

Initially, we were on 3.4 Kernel and were using usbfs. Hence, using
the command "mount -t usbfs none /proc/bus/usb". This showed all our
usb devices under /proc/bus/usb.

Now we have moved to 3.14 and I understand that usbfs is no longer supported.

But I am not able to see the devices under /dev/bus/usb. I see them
under /sys/bus/usb. I came to know that /dev is managed by udev. lsusb
is not working since there is nothing under /dev/bus/usb.

Can you help in giving some hints on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance for the help.

regards,
Ahamed