Re: question on hot plug removal and addition of a USB disk

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 01:53:43AM +0530, Sampathkumar, Kishore wrote:
> I sent the below query to linux-scsi. Thought it would be better to check on the linux-hotplug mailing list.
> Can you please provide the details of the expected behavior, and where in the code should I look for details?

The code for all of this is in the scsi layer today, have you not looked
there already?

If so, and you have specific questions about specific portions of the
code, please ask them.  But to ask for developers to provide a full
walk-through of existing, working, and readable code, is a bit of a
stretch as I'm sure you can imagine.

greg k-h