keyboard udev rules

Hi

I think writing an udev rule is the better way of having a solution to
my problem.

I'am under Ubuntu 10.04 (live CD - kernel 2.6.32 - Xorg server 1.7.6).

My application is totally managed by touch screen.

I don't need any keyboard or mouse, and I don't want users to have
system or files access.

For that, I need to deactivate keyboard.

I know how I can do that in the xorg.conf file.
But I don't have it (don't want to generate xorg.conf).
And I have to go to the machine WITH keyboard activated in order to
maintain system, without reboot.

So, I want to write two udev rules. (because they can be run
dynamically)
One to activate keyboard (and mouse)
One to de activate keyboard.
And if keyboard is plugged at boot time, or with hot plug.

I don't know the keyboard identification.
I'm looking over web to find the kernel keyboard name ...

I'm thinking to a rule like that ... but ...
ACTION=="add", NAME=="%keyboard", OPTION+="ignore_device last_rule"

Can somebody help me, please?

I don't find any specific information to confirm my thinking.

What I suggest is the result of the compilation of what I found over
internet.

Thanks,
Daniel.