Re: Some doubt regarding current state of Linux Hotpug

Thanks again,

I found this on modalias http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ModaliasPrimer

Yes, that is more simpler than the map file. But one question, why the
map files are still at /lib/modules/`uname -r`/ , is there any
particular reason for that ?