[Hotplug_sig] MINUTES for Hotplug SIG Con Call 05/24

For cpu online/offline testing the platform doenst need to support
anything special.

All cpus that are available can be onlined/offlined at will. (except
BSP, but a patch is pending for that). Which I call logical
online/offline.

Support for physical cpu hotplug would require hw/bios(acpi) support to
notify OS etc.

Cheers,
ashok raj
- Open Source Technology Center