[Hotplug_sig] Use case on Dynamic Partitioning

Hello Silvester,

Thank you very much for offering to participate in our group and
volunteering to start writing a use case on Dynamic Partitioning. I'm
looking forward to our collaboration.

When we discussed the Dynamic Partitioning use case in our con call
"Instant Capacity on Demand" came up as a subcase and I recall you
mentioning "Virtualization" as well in one of your e-mails. To avoid
overlap with the Virtualization use case would it be possible for you to
provide us with an outline for the Dynamic Partitioning use case. BTW if
you have a strong interest in virtualization I'd also encourage you to
participate in the use case on that subject (I'm not sure how much time
you can invest in OSDL/Hotplug SIG).

Thx - Martine