[Hotplug_sig] 2.6.12-rc3-mhp1

Andy Whitcroft has taken back over maintaining the sparsemem patches.
I'll should be picking updates up from him in the future.  He's also
planning on submitting them to the -mm tree shortly.

The L0-sysfs-memory-class patch is no more.  I'm getting it ready to be
merged, so I've cleaned up a few things:

        - removed BROKEN and INVALID memory states, we don't use these
        - put a WARN() in the fall-through case(mem->state)
        - remove "/* a hardware/firmware check for the ram" in
          memory_probe_store()
        - remove CAP_SYS_ADMIN checks.  The control file permissions
          should take care of this.  It also leaves open the possibility
          that a sysadmin could have another user/group take care of
          this, instead of plain root or CAP_SYS_ADMIN.
        - remove memory_hotplug_filter().  Unused, and not required to
          be implemented

Here's the set that have been broken out from that patch, or that are
closely dependent on it:

	# new infrastructure
        C1-pcp_zone_init.patch
        C2-globalize-flush_all_zero_pkmaps.patch
        C3-__section_nr.patch
        C4-zone_resize_sem.patch
        # actual sysfs patches
        D0-sysfs-memory-class.patch
        D1-i386-hotplug-functions.patch
        D2-ia64-hotplug-functions.patch
        D3-x86_64-hotplug-functions.patch
        # debugging only
        E0-for-debugging-page_is_ram_hotplug.patch
        E1-for-debugging-memory_present-for-contig-systems.patch
        E2-for-debugging-handle-add-to-empty-zone.patch
        E3-for-debugging-more-FLAGS_RESERVED.patch

I'll likely submit all of these at the same time.  However, I plan to
ask Andrew Morton to keep the E* patches in -mm.  Those patches let you
fake memory hotplug on non-hotplug machines, but they're not horribly
useful beyond their debugging application, so they probably shouldn't go
to mainline.

The page migration patches should be working:

	http://sr71.net/patches/2.6.12/2.6.12-rc3-mhp1/page_migration/patch-2.6.12-rc3-mhp1-pm.gz

There are some small fix bits in here that might conflict with people's
personal trees:

	aic-compile-fix.patch
	arm-pm_message_t-include.patch
	ia64-acpi.patch
	x86_64-rc3fix.patch

They should back right out, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

Archives and broken out patches are in the same place as always:

http://sr71.net/patches/2.6.12/2.6.12-rc3-mhp1/patch-2.6.12-rc3-mhp1.gz
http://sr71.net/patches/2.6.12/2.6.12-rc3-mhp1/

-- Dave