[Hotplug_sig] Re: [nfsv4] Re: [Plm-devel] package_retriever 1.00 release

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Timothy D. Witham wrote:
> > Anyway, if anyone would find this script useful, I've posted it here:
> >
> >     http://developer.osdl.org/dev/nfsv4/tools/
> >
> > I'll probably be posting some updates once I've started putting it to
> > use in the regression testing.
> >

>    Could it be worked back into PLM?  i.e. The database is used
> to determine what needs to be pulled but PR does the actual pulling?

Possibly - I went over it with Judith today and explained all the
changes I'd made to the algorithm, so if she wants to backport some of
that it should be pretty straightforward.  It's the same core
functionality as is in PLM though, just packaged as a cmdline filter
instead of as a db module, so might not be worth the time.

Anyway, the "magic" is in the regexp's, which will be different from
site to site.

Bryce