[Hotplug_sig] package_retriever 1.00 release

Hi all,

One of the things I've needed for automating the nfsv4 regression tests
is something to look for new patches (and tarballs) in a cron job,
download them, and trigger the tests.

It turns out for hotplug testing I have exactly the same need.

This tool is derived largely from Judith Lebzelter's SourceSync module
from the PLM.  I needed something similar, but simpler, that can be run
from the cmdline and doesn't require a database.

Basically, you run it like this:

    ./package_retriever -d /testing/packages hotplug_pkgs.txt

where hotplug_pkgs.txt might look like this:

    PACKAGE:     hotplug_cpu
    DEPTH:       2
    WANTED:      patch-2\.6.*gz
    NOTWANTED:   patch-2\.6\.[89].*gz
    NOTWANTED:   patch-.*test\d*\.gz

and it downloads new files to /testing/packages/hotplug_cpu/

Anyway, if anyone would find this script useful, I've posted it here:

    http://developer.osdl.org/dev/nfsv4/tools/

I'll probably be posting some updates once I've started putting it to
use in the regression testing.

Bryce