[Hotplug_sig] Test lhcs-regression 0.1

The software you need for the ppc64 boxes on the partition can be
downloaded at:
http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/server/lopdiags/suselinux/hmcserver

After that if the partition has tcp/ip connectivity the hmc will connect
to it and you can use the HMC gui like magic.

Many of your tests (at least many of the ones I wrote that you have)
will also run without the HMC connectivity.

-Joel