[Hotplug_sig] 2.6.12-rc1-mhp1

I'd appreciate looks at any of the patches leading up to and including
all of the B-sparse ones.  I want to push those into -mm any day now.

Changes since 2.6.11-bk7-mhp1:
- .configs and compile testing for alpha and arm
- mm/Kconfig for *EVERYBODY*
- user ARCH_ENABLE_DISCONTIGMEM instead of DISCONTIGMEM in all arch
  Kconfig files and defconfigs
- CONFIG_NEED_MULTIPLE_NODES to separate out DISCONTIG from NUMA
  (we need NUMA for SPARSE, but not DISCONTIG)
- MAP_IMMOVABLE for alpha and arm
- CONFIG_ARCH_HAS_BOOTPA - created for i386, ia64, x86_64
  Otherwise, we can't use __boot_pa() in linux/bootmem.h

Everything up to sparsemem compiles and works on all of the
architectures.  Somewhere after that, ppc64 breaks.  I'm done debugging
build problems for the day, so I'd appreciate if one of you folks could
figure it out.  It's probably a CONFIG_{NUMA,DISCONTIGMEM} problem.
Once that's fixed up, I can release another one of these quickly.

http://www.sr71.net/patches/2.6.12/2.6.12-rc1-mhp1/
http://www.sr71.net/patches/2.6.12/2.6.12-rc1-mhp1/patch-2.6.12-rc1-mhp1.gz

-- Dave