[Hotplug_sig] LKS topics

Hi Dave,

During our last Hotplug SIG con call we talked about topics for LKS and
your name came up. Are there any specific hotplug memory items that you
would like to see as LKS topics (I was thinking maybe some sticky points
that should be discussed in this type of forum to facilitate
implementation and acceptance of the patches later on).

Thanks - Martine