Re: Possible to disable SAE and force WPA2-PSK-AES on wpa_supplicant v2.10?

In some tests, I'd also used `nmcli con modify test_ssid wifi-sec.proto rsn` which prevents WPA from being offered, but I left that detail out of this discussion because it only worked when using wpa_supplicant 2.9. On 2.10, it would prevent all devices from being able to join the hotspot. However, now that I'm using `wifi-sec.pmf disable`, I can specify RSN/WPA2 with that command and all devices can join. I didn't consider this to be a hard requirement previously because specifying `wifi-sec.pairwise ccmp` and `wifi-sec.group ccmp` had prevented TKIP from being used.
Thanks,
Theron