Re: Sane defaults for roaming sensitivity. They still need to be worked on.

Well, that has much to do with physics than with software. If you are
far enough to get -70, then anybody passing right in front of the AP
will reduce the signal much more than if you sat near, and benefited
from reflected signal.

You patch in combination with what Intel have submitted still improves
things a lot, and they should be merged without hesitation.