Re: What to use on GTK+3

No no no. Everybody is wrong. What we need is:

[ Actually, now that I come to think about it, this is not the action
I would like to take at this time. Thankyou all the same]
[ This is precisely the action that I require, and I thank you for the
explicit dialog and verbose text in the buttons; it really makes sure
I know what it about to happen, and possibly makes the rest of the
text of the dialog redundant, but hey, at least there is zero scope
for confusion]

Dan