Gstreamer cross compilation doubt

On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, Niamathullah sharief wrote:

> i dont know how to find what are all the dependencies need for gstreamer.
> may i know how to find that?

there is at least glib-2.0 and its dependencies. libxml2 is, iirc,
optionnal (there is a configure option to have a binary registry base). I
think that those are the only dependencies of gstreamer.

glib-2.0 has some dependencies too.

the plugins of gstreamer could need some libraries too (like libogg to
have the ogg plugin)

Vincent Torri

> if you know please tell me or tell me how to do. i will be very happy if i
> solve this problem.
> then why this gst-plugin-base?which i downloaded from link which you gave to
> me..?
>
> On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 4:02 PM, Vincent Torri <vtorri at univ-evry.fr> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009, Niamathullah sharief wrote:
>>
>>  **cc1: warning: include location "/usr/include/glib-2.0" is unsafe for
>>> cross-compilation*
>>>

>> install ALL the dependencoes of gstreamer for your platform. Including
>> glib-2.0
>>
>> it could also mean libjpeg, gettext, etc...
>>
>> Vincent Torri

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]