Gstreamer cross compilation doubt

No i didnt have that "pkg-config" in that folder. see i have only one file
in /usr/local/lib directory. see

*iqbal at iqbal-laptop:/usr/local/lib$ ls
python2.6
iqbal at iqbal-laptop:/usr/local/lib$*

 No i didnt install any gst-plugin-base. i dont know what are all the files
needed to compile the gstreamer for ARM board. and what are the commands
used to compile. what are all things i have to export. so pleae help me. so
tell me what are all the files needed to compile for arm. now i have
1)ARM coss compile
2)gst-fsl-plugin-1.6.0
3)fsl-mm-codeclib-1.6.0

   THis are the steps i followed o compile the gstreamer
       1)i exported cross compiler path.
       2)then i tried to compile this gst-fsl-plugin-1.6.0
               by that time only i got this error. so please help me what to
do?what are the things i have to do now? and what are the files
needed?please help me