Gstreamer cross compilation doubt

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009, Stefan Kost wrote:

> Am 26.12.2009 22:18, schrieb Niamathullah sharief:
>> Hello,
>>    I am compiling gstreamer for my freescale arm based board. i am
>> getting some errors when i compile it. actually the problem might be
>> with my side. because i dont know how to link all the files and library
>> files which is needed for compilation.
>> i exported the cross compiler path. after that i used ".configure"
>> command. In that i am getting this below error
>> "checking for arm-linux-gnu-pkg-config... no
>> checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
>> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
>> checking for GST... yes
>> checking for GST_BASE... yes
>> checking for GST_PLUGINS_BASE... no
>> configure: error: no GStreamer plugin base libs found
>> Configuration of glib library has failed"
>>
>> Now i to solve this problem and how to link codecs with this compilation
>> and how to link codec libary files. please help me
>>

> you need to export PKG_CONFIG_PATH to include $prefix/lib

$prefix/lib/pkgconfig

Vincent Torri

> . RUn pkg-config

> --list-all | grep gstreamer and check that it lists the missing ones. Make sure
> its not picking up the host ones.
>
> Stefan

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Embedded]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux for ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux Media]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]