Next release coming soon...

Hello dear gpm-{users,developers}!

I am currently focusing my work on diffing latest cvs with my
version. I had (once again) a problem with my hard disk and a
data restore company brought most things uncorrupted back (for only
250 Euro...). But still there are some differences.

After I'll have finished that work I'll most likely release gpm
in an arch tree, as arch looks much better than cvs does.

An overview about gnu arch (aka 'tla' = "tom lord's arch") can be found at

http://regexps.srparish.net/www/

and a comparision at

http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/SubVersionAndCvsComparison
and
http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Why_20not_20Arch

Have a nice day,

Nico

--
Keep it simple & stupid, use what's available.
pgp: 8D0E E27A          | Nico Schottelius